Where/How to get them
- Blank Default - A default experience, available to everyone.
- Moonlight - Visit Kamilah Desert at any even hour.
- Sunset Beach - Default.
- Moonlight Graveyard - Find the Bolimo in Open Graves.
- Welcome to MaraPets - Default; new players will automatically have this background on their character when they create an account to welcome them.
- Island Pier (formerly Tribal Island) - Purchase any treasure map piece from the Treasure Maps Shop.
- Peaceful Reef - Random when purchasing an item from the Sushi Shop.
- Paradise Beach - Complete Level 15 of Minipet Island Goals.
- Winter Wonderland - Use a Tundra Costume on your pet.
- Pool Party - Random during Pool Party 2015 (retired).
- Spooky - Random when clicking on a Pumpkin during Pumpkin Hunt.
- Murder - Put any Character Trick or Treat Costume on your character.
- Autumn Trees - Random while completing 2015 Gurple Quests (retired).
- Northern Lights - Open a Winter Treasure Chest.
- North Pole - Visit the Advent Calendar after receiving your prize.
- Christmas Eve - Open a 2015 Christmas Present from Secret Santa.
- Kamilah Desert - Open a Desert Treasure Chest.
- Potion Debacle - Use a Quell maker (potion or enchanted plushie) on your pet.
- Yellow Brick Road - Open a Wonderful Wizard Treasure Chest.
- Spring Day - Open a Spring Treasure Chest.
- Wonderland - Add the Wonderland Door to your Wardrobe.
- Marvelous Rainbow - Use the Colour My World avatar (after you open the Rainbow Treasure Chest).
- Raging Storm - Use the Telescope during a Storm.
- Valentine's Day - Visit the Candy Tree on February 14th.
- Circus - Open a Circus Treasure Chest.
- Palladium Jubilee - Earned by going to the Trickster with a sequence of 3, 4 or 5 balloons during the Palladium Jubilee event in March 2020.
- Royal Palace - Open a Royal Treasure Chest
- Tragic Tornado - Complete a Shusan quest and win bonus socks for yourself during Lost Sock Awareness Day.
- Easter Egg Hunt - Complete the annual Easter Egg Hunt once.
- Underwater - Use an Underwater Costume on your pet.
- Castle Heatwave - Play with the Windmill during a Heatwave and return.
- Prehistoric Marada - Use a Stone Age Costume on your pet.
- Sleepy Blackout - Use a Sleepy Costume on your pet.
Thanks for visiting Marapedia. Marapedia is not owned by MaraPets, thus none of this information is endorsed by the Marapets Staff. At no moment shall the contributors or Fandom be liable for the misuse/abuse of the content found in this wiki. Our content may change periodically as more users contribute and it's here in the form of entertainment, but vandalism will not be tolerated. The MaraPets content here is used with permission and belongs to Ian Smetham. ©2022 All rights reserved.